Gilde Healthcare is a specialized European healthcare investor managing EUR 1.4 billion (USD 1.5 billion) across two fund strategies: venture & growth capital and private equity. Gilde Healthcare's venture & growth capital fund invests in health tech and therapeutics. The venture & growth companies are based in Europe and North America. Gilde Healthcare's private equity fund invests in profitable European lower mid-market healthcare companies with a focus on the Benelux and DACH region. The private equity fund targets healthcare providers, suppliers of medical products and service providers in the healthcare market.
Venture & Growth
The venture & growth capital fund of Gilde Healthcare is managed by a dedicated venture & growth team and is focused on:
- Health tech and therapeutics
- Early revenue stage or clinical stage
- Equity investments of up to EUR 30 million per portfolio company
- Europe and North America
- Significant minority ownership
See venture & growth portfolio for an investment overview.
The private equity fund of Gilde Healthcare is managed by a dedicated private equity team and is focused on:
- Healthcare providers, suppliers of medical products and service providers active in the lower mid-market market
- Established and profitable businesses with an EBITDA between €2-15 million
- Headquartered in Europe, preferably the Benelux and DACH region
- Preferably majority ownership
See private equity portfolio for an investment overview.
Gilde Healthcare differentiates itself through its deep sector knowledge in healthcare, which has been acquired in the past 20 years. The investment teams built of industry experts, ex-consultants and investors provide hands-on support to its managers in designing the growth strategy and by contributing domain expertise. Gilde Healthcare believes optimal value creation in healthcare is associated with improved care at lower cost.
Gilde Healthcare Partners B.V. is registered as a fund manager in the register maintained by the Dutch regulator, the AFM (Autoriteit Financiële Markten).